안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, December 16, 2013

@ LOttE WorlD with Freya (part 5)

This is the only ride they took for like...5 times...!! 
and yes...and they seemed to never get bored of this. 
A small popped-up stage on one corner of Lotte World. 
The last ride we took: Carousel!! and oh my..she did not show any sign of being exhausted. or she wasn't. 
she was still as happy and excited as she came in the morning!! 
okay..a reflection of me ....at least to a token of proof of my being there with her.:) 
so, do you wanna go home, now? 
okay..say hi to your friends, first. 
Today, Eyra and her classmates from Kindie went to Lotte World ..a courtesy of her 휘경유치원. 
"Freya, pls......let me hug you....!!"it's been a great fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...