안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, December 29, 2013

About Time (어바웃타임)

Just as the date shows it's December 29,2013, I remembered a feel-good movie I watched this year. It's none other than '어바웃타임'  or 'About Time'. At first, never had I imagined that I would end up buying the ticket and see this turned-out-to-be a memorable movie I watched this year. 
At first, I wanted to see the Hobbit, but since it was not showing in Seoul, I got to console myself by deciding which movie to watch and I think I'd made a great decision. The story was like "whoa...what a minute..is this this-kind-of-movie? and yes..science fiction-romantic-comedy-drama-all wound up into one masterpiece of Richard Curtis who brought us 'Love Actually' and other British-esque movie--which 'encapsulates' its theme with...out-of-this-world trivialities.^^ 
Rachel McAdams who's now in the list of my -oh,she's great-actresses never failed to impress me throughout the whole movie. So did Domhnall Gleeson who's sure to paint 'a rainbow' on everyone's mind with his portrayal of a time traveler who pursues nothing but love.
Yes, for anyone who hasn't got a chance to see the movie, just go grab its DVD or go to your local theater..though the chances are that they're not showing this movie any longer, except in Korea...which deliberately made this movie into a Christmas movie or wait...well..a movie to celebrate the end of the year and to welcome the 2014 with much more optimism and positive view on the time we are living in.
--*--
oh, just for the sake of showing what it is all about:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...