안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Watching Disney's Plane with eYRA & fREYA

YUP,They are now officially having winter vacation...until March next year:) oh My GOD.
well, of course. me included. I just started my winter vacation this week, too.
so..to give them a surprise ...I took them to the movies which happened to screen the supposed-to-be summer movie this year:)
But in Korea, it was deliberately distributed this winter! and of course in Korean.
like any other kid-animation, most of them are dubbed into Korean language. Well, since Eyra and Freya are now just like any other Korean kids who talk in Korean ^-^..I didn't have to bother looking for the original version of this Disney's Plane or 비행기 (bihaengki) in Korean language.
and..what could be more interesting for them than...having two large cups of drinks and sweet popcorn ..a combo set ....to accompany them watching the movie.
Wel...actually...it IS NOT the popcorn that they wanted...they just wanted to have the plane characters attached on top of the lid.
hmm...marketing DOES indeed 'robbed' a lot of money out of every parents' pocket.
Even..the movie ticket is WAY cheaper than this Combo Set.
oh, well.....
* have a great holiday, kiddos.:)
and I just bought them a book from Youngpoong Bookstore.
They love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...