안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, December 28, 2013

Trivialities in Life: snow @ the back of our apartment

Too good just to left wasted. I mean..though practically almost everyday I see the backyard of my apartment, never have I been there. 
So, after the previous night was snowing, I thought that it would be a good idea to give it a visit:-) 
well, so as to 'capture' the memories and moment of what my own backyard would look like after snowing, why not just go there in person? 
The barren tree...well, not really...no-leaves-trees or used-to-be-green trees were standing there. 
Wished I'd be the first person to trample on the snow:-) 
So, this is what it looked like. Quite a different view from the 2nd floor where we live in. 
pure white snow dangling on the leaves of this short pine-tree(?!)  
since it's been a week since we took this picture, I bet the snow's melted now. 
That's the reason as to why it is at times good to 'capture' the moment like this....
no matter how trivial it may be. 
another picture of trivialities for some, but not for us...tropical person who happens to be in winterland. 
While listening to Doris Day's Winter Wonderland..... 
This picture of our backyard's snow will always be in our memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...