안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bukchon Hanok Village (part 3)

Wandering around the village, bumped into one of the residents' car park outside:) now..there's some civilization I know of. 
back into some other parts of the alley....waiting for the kids to go up the hill.
Far away...Seoul in its glorious modern touch...obscurely visible. Haze did it. 
yep...a little touch to this Joseon's legacy. 
Freya and Gazi seemed to enjoy the trip. Good, then. 
what about their Mom? looks like they did,too.
As for me, I kept on trying to find 'different' spot to take pictures. 
Now..as they gathered around...^^ let's take a pic before it's getting dark. 
One of the things I liked about going around this village.
So many doors with their shapes and ornaments.
They're just differently unique. 
Oh, ..I think I saw Seoul Tower...beyond. 
Wonder what it would feel to live in one of the houses here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...