안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, December 16, 2013

@ Lotte World: Freya & Her Kindie-Friends (part 3)

yes daddy..look..I'm a tortoise!!--> Yes, I see you, Frey. 
Let's explore other stuff! 
okay, now that's what they call 'home'..as for me, it means only one thing: I got to wait for another 30-minute or so...for them to play. 
they're having a blast early in the morning...and that's a good thing. 
not long before I asked or lured them out, they found another 'hut' to play with. 
And they're making a home-make over party. 
all in all, it was a great START of what would be a tiring-yet-fun day. 
Fantasy Forest or 환상의 숲. yeach..right...at least in the eyes of the kids.:)
where fantasy and reality mingled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...