안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Bumped into a Troupe @ IFC Mall

Just got back from the office what could be more entertaining than having myself a little extra time to enjoy 'tis Holiday seasons? So, while waiting for the kids to come, I took my time to look around and ended up encountering the 'commotion'. 
The so-called clown and other characters clad in this season's atmosphere were strolling and trotting around each level of the mall. For what? 
well, none other than to greet the customers and anyone (including me, for sure) who preferred to stay in door in this warm and comfy mall....^^ 
Okay, with the carol songs as the muzak, the atmosphere could not have been more gleeful. 
As the commotion passed me by, I took one last shot of the troupe....circling around the mall again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...