안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, December 16, 2013

OMG...Mangga...Mango!!!!!!!!!

It was around 9 pm when I got home..and the smell of the room suddenly took me back into my home in Jogjakarta. Yes, the smell of mango! The irresistible tropical fruit-mango-consumed my mind, my body all at once. 
I maybe exaggerate it a liitttleeee bit...:)

Thanks to Lina, my student who's just been back from Indonesia, we were finally able to eat mango after 2 years!! Yes, two years!
Not that there are no mangoes in Korea, well..there are..in supermarket. but they are mostly....highly overpriced plus not ...that good quality. 
So, upon finding the fact that we could savor and indulge ourselves into the heavenly smell and taste of mango....we're lost! 
We forgot that we ARE in the midst of Winter in the freezing winter:) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Eyra's expression when she tasted mango...again!
alhamdulillah.....:)
It's such a blast. Such a bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...