안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cloned Me!!

If only I had a brother just like me myself...hahaha...that'll be cool. or will it be so?
I don't know and I'll never know coz it's just a wild imagination 
of what it'll be like to have one. 
I mean..the other me can watch movies while the 'real' me ...studying. or the other way around? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Gosh, it's the 31st of December, 2013..and 
this is what I've been pondering about. Not that I am not content of what I have achieved so far...it's just..again and again...a mere infatuation of seemingly wild-yet-cool idea of having a cloned-version of myself. 
so, to make up for it...I met my digitally cloned version of myself.^^
HAPPY NEW YEAR, suray.
& Happy New Year to all of you, my dear readers, who read this blog.
Thank you very much for being a part of our blog. 
새해복 많이 받으세요.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...