안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, December 19, 2013

전주 콩나물국밥 Jeonju's Sprout Soup:-)

This is Jeonju kongnamul gukbab (전주 콩나물국밥). When it comes to Jeonju, people usually associates the city with Bibimbab (mixed rice). But...not always. I think ...this kongnamul gukbab should come first or at the same time.
This is a great recipe for cold winter like this. And for me..this is what popped out of my mind when I was having a cold last week. This really made my day.
I felt like I was energized after having this 'hot and spicy concoction' 
I could eat them all .....all by myself. a rare occasion for someone who cannot eat a lot.
(just kidding). Simply because it was so delicious..I could savor this 전주 콩나물국밥.
now..I am a frequent customer at this Jeonju kongnamul gukbab restaurant in Yeouido.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...