안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, December 16, 2013

Eyra, Freya, and Ghazy: Talent in The Making

She sings... 
Singing and posing.... 
now...we let them talk... 
discussing over something... 
Looks like something funny just made them burst into laughter. 
and they sort of realized that something must've gone mad... 
and...no..it's you, Sis!!! 
or..let's see...I think I know something... 
"hmmm...not the way I see it" 
Oh, really? I guess so. 
now, Freya turned herself into a loop hopper.  
and then...her sister and Ghazy were playing some dices, marbles. 
put them on the floor..and yes..it's winter.but that's okay since we're indoor. 
oh, Freya just joined in the game. 
then the trio got along well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...