안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Gone to Bucheon: Thanks to 'The Hobbit'

(CGV at New Core Plaza)
 What's the fuzz about Bucheon? Nothing, except when PiFan or Pucheon International Fantastic Film Festival kicks in. But, that's not the reason as to why I went there the other day. I was 'furious' because 'The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' is not available at all theaters in Seoul. And that means one thing! If I ever wanted to see the Hobbit, I got no other choice but to go to other cities in other province!!
(From the 6th Floor of CGV, night view of Bucheon city)
And Bucheon is the closest city that I could reach from Youido after my last class of this semester ended. Yeaach.
Okay..long story short...I got to ride subway for almost 1.5 hours. Geeeeezzz.
(A zoomed-in view of Bucheon city)
The point is...that I got to walk for almost 1 hour again..just to find CGV! well, I should have read the map. I got off at the Bucheon station..which to my surprise....CGV was nowhere to be found around that station!!!
(A loop through one of the sky bridges connecting the Bucheon park & CGV)
I could have watched the afternoon show at around 4 pm..but to the street-drama...I got to be patient enough to enjoy the movie in the evening.
(The interior look of the skybridge facade)
 It's so cold outside and I just forgot to bring along my gloves...which added up my street-drama in Bucheon.
(The New Core Plaza)
I was walking down the main street where New Core Plaza was right at the busy intersection of the city center.
I could've enjoyed the city more, had I had enough time to explore. But, I got to go home since it would take another 2 hours to bring me back home:-)
Bucheon's catch-word: Fantasia. I didn't know as to why it is so. But, I guess it may have something to do with Bucheon being the host-city and the birth of Piffan.
Inside the city-bus which is quite different from the ones we have in Seoul. It has 2 TV that airs ads from related private sponsors or government-sponsored ads.
Then, I just realized that in the near future, should I go to Bucheon again..I'd rather take subway line 7 and get off at Sinjungdong station...that connects directly with this Lotte Shopping Mall.
If you see these two elephants, you're on the right track to go to CGV. Just take the bus towards the City Hall where New Core is located or just walk down the street for about 15 minutes or more:-)
Thanks to 'Hobbit' now..I could say that I did go to Bucheon. 
Gosh..I need to see 'The Hobbit' in IMAX 3D but..does it mean that I have to go another city like Incheon?? Oh Noo...why why why....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...