안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, December 25, 2013

One Picture That Tells What Happens in My Neighboorhood

1. Judging from the cakes, well..yes...we have the nearest Baskin Robbins just next to our apartment. And...it so happened to be Xmas..and all of the ice cakes were all so alluringly mouth-watering in the eyes of the passer-by..no matter how cold the weather is.
2. The men in tights (sorry)..I mean..the seemingly same-height, same-posture men that pass us by especially during weekends are young cadets who are undertaking a training at a nearby  Korea Military Academy.
3. The red-and-white balloons signify that there is a newly opened store (yes, it's a smartphone store). I got some brochures on my way home..though the man who gave it to me must've known from my looks that I am a foreigner who (under the current law) would be able to subscribe the new version of smartphones on a contract basis. Foreigners only have rights to have a pre-paid card smartphone:-). oh.....there goes LTE or any other high-speed connection...
4. The big red and black motorcycle being parked still kept me wondering who owns it. But...since most of the motorcycles in Korea are mainly used for delivery service...I could only assume that this one, too...is also used for delivering stuffs.:-)
5. I cant' think of anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...