안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, December 19, 2013

CCC (Cute Christmas Creatures)

I was waiting for the movie to start @ IFC Mall. And..the only thing I could think of doing is ....getting a closer look at the massive Season's decoration right at the mall's atrium.
Never have I thought that secretly nestled and tucked among the decorations were arrays of cute 'creatures' to celebrate X'mas. 
White small white bear and white pony. 
I just couldn't let my camera do nothing while all the cuteness was right in front of my eyes.
A snowman family. 
A squirrel perched on top of a supposedly mailbox. 
A closer look at the rodent. 
Then..circling about the venue, I discovered two little bunnies. 
A squirrel bringing his pea! 
"Can you help me?" 
Then, the penguins popped along. 
Draped & wrapped in all festivities.  
sheep lost in the pure whiteness made out of cotton.:) 
a wise owl.  
Another type of owl perched on a log.  
It just reminded me of Russian folktale...though I didn't recollect what. 
This is the whole are where the Season's decorations were laid out. 
As I walked out of the atrium, I was greeted by another decorative patterns up to the ceilings. 
From afar, they resembles see-through-skirts or headless mannequins. 
with the brightly lit lamps inside, they sure become one of the impeccable attractions at the rear entrance to the mall. 
and these two tree-turned pillars were other decorative features visible on my way to Youido subway station.

1 comment:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...