안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bukchon Hanok Village (part 5)

Another mesmerizing view of Seoul from atop the village.
mesmerizing? oh, well....
... 
I would say it is...since it's my first time seeing the silhouette of the 'temple-like' building over there... 
okay..back to what I love most about being in this village is that I never know what I would encounter on every twist and turn of the alleys.. 
a simply old vintage door like this... 
or ...wait..these are my kids and their friends playing around the alley at the village. 
or simply decorated wooden stairs with an inviting door that may open up to something new when we go inside. (though..I didn't). 
now, we reached the stone-stairs that would take us to the real world of what Seoul looks like today. 
hmm...not this one.
not this one, either.....
read it in Bukchon Hanok Village (part 6): another different world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...