안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bersih bersih rumah

Cleaning up the house in Purwomartani.
The story goes like this. So, we decided to have the house rented for one year or more. As of August 1, 2011 the house that we used to live in....will have a new host: a newly married couple.
So, today...my daughters and I were busy cleaning up the house.
I threw away all unused and outdated stuffs. Everything must go--as far as I could tell.:)
The thing is...I got to let myself get used to having nothing left in the house prior the coming of the new host.
I am blessed that Eyra and Freya were so keen in helping me out.
They were playing around, singing, fighting o'er trivial stuffs--as usual--; running around, shrieking, making noises, and all those hyper-activities they could think of....
but hey...those were exactly what I needed during my 'cleaning up' activities...because they kinda cheered me up.
Now the house is clean and sort of empty:) hahaha...
and my house is ready to welcome the new host for one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...