안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 11, 2011

Things that I got to prepare prior to departing to Korea:

Here they are...... 
  1. Making passport for my wife and my daughters (Eyra and Freya).
  2. Applying for the visa. Me and my family of course.
  3. Looking for the airplane ticket for my family. Around October flight would be just fine.
  4. Planning my family trip to Kediri during Ramadhan, since it is unlikely that I can be at home during Lebaran, so I guess we need to be home in Kediri during Ramadhan.
  5. Selling or renting or finding someone who would want to rent the house at Purwomartani.
  6. Sorting things out. Well, I need to clarify this.
  7. Sorting out Eyra’s and Freya’s Toys. Some or most of them are going to be brought to Kediri where Eyra’s cousins can play with them.
  8. Selling two motorbikes (mine and Meity’s).
  9. Selling or taking the 42 inches flat TV to Kediri. Or else….selling them?
  10. Selling all of my DVD collections (or putting them on rent via someone’s guaranty)
  11. Sorting /taking out old clothes, t-shirts, and all of our stuffs from the cupboard and drawers. Make sure that we have only few left. Most of them MUST go OUT.
  12. Sorting my books, magazines out. I guess I just need to stack them or just dump them, not yet decided. Gosh.
  13. Paying all of my debts (credit cards) J *chuckles* it’s a good thing that only two leftJ. The others are just fine.
  14. Making sure that my insurance company and my kids’ insurance are available in Korea.
  15. Figuring out the way to keep paying the home loan while I am away in Korea.
  16. Figuring out the way or making sure whether I can use my domestic account /access my account from Korea.
  17.  Buying large and enough luggage/suitcases for me to carry along my stuff through Korea.
  18.  Emailing my friends in Korea about my departure/decision to live in Korea.
  19.  Making sure that housing/apartment/studio is available for me and my family in Korea. Making sure that each one of them is within my budget J
  20. Making sure what letters, ID cards, passport, certificates to bring to Korea. E.g. would it be still necessary for me to bring my previously attained certificates.
  21. Calling/emailing/texting my families and relatives  in Kediri, Bandung, my students, my friends in Jogja and other cities via FB or any other options…so as to let them know about my departure to Korea.
  22. hmm more things to ponder about…..are coming.
  23. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...