안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Chat with my Eyra

Wednesday night. 
I just got home from work and got a bath. 
since I felt kinda guilty of having to go to work during summer break, I had a chance to talk to Eyra, my daughter and asked her what she liked most out of me. and to my surprise...she said that she would have loved me not to having to work:) well, then..I explained to her as to why I got to work...
and then....we kinda clicked and understood each other.
I looked into her eyes and she did back to mine.
we kinda understand each other.
She loves me the way I am.....even with my baldness:)
she said..that she could not even think of seeing me having hair on my head:)
oh how sweeettt...
thank you, Eyra

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...