안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 30, 2011

the facade of my present home

after helping me clean up, Eyra and Freya fell asleep. hmmm......
 The living room is now empty. There used to be a sofa bed or bed sofa in there. Now it is empty. I think I took this photo at around 2 pm. It was a bit hot today, but luckily the house is kinda cool due to its high ceiling and ventilation.





The book shelf used to hold hundreds of books but now it is deserted intentionally. :) all the books are gone to the boxes.:) hehe.
 But, I am sure the new host will put some on it soon.



.


This is still a kitchen, minus: kitchen sets. it is just clean now. nothing left there. Hopefully it will be alive again as soon as the new host arrives.
I still vividly remember how much I spent mos of my time being there cooking :??) and ....THIS I do not buy it myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...