안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Korea "family" in our office back then

This is Pak Djoko Suryo’s big family. What I mean by family is everyone related to Korean-studies business in our office can relate him/herself as someone belong to Pak Djoko’s family. 
Prof. Djoko has been my mentor, teacher, and to some extent…a kind of father to me.
This is one occasion when he invited all of us, I think it was taken about years ago…hmm I wonder when it was. I think I did not yet have any children. He invited us for dinner and have such a wonderful time.
In the picture I could see Mr.Kim's family, Udin (Baha'uddin) and his wife, Amin Basuki and his wife, Dewi Sumpaniwati, Lestari and her husband to be (back then); me and my wife, of course, KOICA sonsaengnim (Kim Myung Ha, Chung Su Jin, dan Pak Choi ), mas Murdjiman and his wife. I think this is awesome. Hmm generations continue to change and keep changing...coz at the moment...the family member has somewhat been different..:)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...