안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Eyra & Freya with their Bikes

It was about 5.25 p.m. in the evening when I got home from work.
On my way home, just around the corner of the neighborhood I spotted two familiar figures who were riding their small and tiny cycles running towards me.
It was my daughters.
Eyra and Freya were cycling the neighborhood in their respective mini-cycles.
Then I remembered having promised them to take them out for some cycling around the neighborhood.






Yep, as soon as I changed clothes, I prepared myself for some afternoon-time with my daughters; only this time...with bikes on it.






So, It's been two days since Eyra learned to ride a cycle. And judging from her face, she looks soooo happy for being able to ride a bike for the first time.
So does her sister.


Despite her struggle and efforts in pushing through the scooter, she found it fun as well to entail. follow, tag along her sister while cycling around the neighborhood.


So...I used the time to take some snaps of them cycling.
indeed it was such a nice afternoon. well spent.

And then....tired and exhausted of riding their bikes, both of them were eating spinach and corn soup with gusto:) *chuckles*
and...now..they are having their milk while watching Disney's Bolt for ....countless of times.
what an evening....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...