안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Crazy & Good old Time(s)

This is a collection of pictures I found today in the ruble(?) inside the stacks of books I kept for years in the library. Interestingly, I found that these particular photos are some reminiscence of what I did in my old school days back in campus.
- I remember attending my friend, Salim Jeffrey's wedding ceremony in West Java.
- I remember taking a walk in Prambanan temple with my (then) future wife, Meity.
- I remember taking a picture with Novo in his boarding house.
- I remember tasting the famous Cisangkuy yogurt in Bandung with mbak Yonik and mas Gatut
- I remember taking a picture with Patricia (my Bolivian friend) and my friend from Yonsei, gosh I forgot who he was but for sure I still remember having met him back then. This was taken in Gyeongju, South Korea.
- I remember taking a picture with my friends from Japan in a crazy style-look in photo booth near Yonsei University.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...