안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Freya. But this is not about her B'day party :)

It is Evita's B'day (my student's).

But the fact that today is Freya's Birthday is correct. She is 3 y.o. now. (July 25, 2011).
I did not plan anything special, yet as of today.
Since I got lots of things to do...(gosh what a bad papa I am). well, the fact was that we were planning to do it a few days afterwards since her Mom was a bit tight up as well is still lingering on my mind..:)  So, apparently...there is something to do, though.
In fact, one of my students (Evita) happened to celebrate her birthday as well. She used to work at Pizza Hut. AHA.
So, she was planning on having her b'day party there....and also to celebrate her graduation.
Since I could not go there alone (for sure), I might as well bring along my daughters, Eyra and Freya.
So, I met a bunch of my students alongside other guests...

Freya & Eyra had ice creams ......mix n fun being their favorites.
They nagged at Fifi and Sani and kept bothering them. Still, they liked it. Of course it was a great time.

After taking them home from Pizza Hut, I still had one more dinner to attend to. I rushed to Daejanggeum Restaurant ( Korean Restaurant) just 2 km away from my home. So...it meant...I got to have my second round of dinner. Voluptuous...I mean....gusto suray.:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...