안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 31, 2011

Deep in the forest of Tawang Mangu


Naaaa……it was actually a place called Tawang Mangu in Central Java. Yes, it is inside a forest at the slope of Lawu Mountain…but with a lot of hotels, villas, youth hostels sprung up and scattered around the tourist site, I cannot say that we were deep in the forest.
We were heading to the Grojogan Sewu waterfall. This one is pretty much well-known for tourists, though. It is worth-visiting, indeed. There were lots of activities for the kids, too. Especially, the horse-back riding that they loved so much. As for me, I love the greenish and eerie feeling while I was there...due to the misty and cloudy atmosphere...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...