안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 30, 2011

Harry Potter 7 Part 2: The Deathly Hallows

Finally.....Finally....Finally....I made it.
I managed to secure two tickets to see the premiere of the last installment of Harry Potter series.
I've been waiting for this movie for two weeks and now I stop waiting 'cos I just watched it today.
After the gloomy days out of fear of not being able to see the HP7 at cinema in 3D.......my mood is kind of changed to the most ecstatic moment I have ever felt.
I am so happy to be one of the thousands who saw the first day of HP7 screening.
Thanks to my student who managed to get me the two tickets for the premiere.
I read the book but only half of it....intentionally.
So I did not know what to expect from this movie.
I got nervous and jittery, worried as to what I might come to face and behold before my eyes.
The excitement preoccupied my feeling.

I was petrified, glued, touched, baffled, amazed, and....solemnly surrender myself to the wondrous and magical story that wraps up the whole story...
I first saw Harry Potter in Korea back in 2001 when I was studying there. I grew up with Harry for the past 10 years.
and now I conclude the Harry Potter series in Jogjakarta where I live now....

I watched it in 3D at XXI Cinema .....which I think worth it. I think 40,000 Rupiahs is worth it for 3D.
As I finished watching it, I really really admire J.K.Rowling for having been so keen and far-reaching in writing and twisting the end of the story. She is so brilliant. Upon watching the Harry Potter 7 part 2, I could not help but saluting J.K Rowling for giving me such a wonderful story.....and also I could not help but admiring Chris Columbus for having been successful in capturing the memorable moments and scenes in the first movies. To think that the J.K Rowling had not yet written or let alone exposed the final fate of the HP saga (in 2001), but yet Chris Columbus managed to capture the most essential moments or footage that are re-used or re-shown in the last HP movie....in such perfectly tune and nuance.......once again...I am so speechless.
Bravo and I am happy to be a part of this worldwide phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...