안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Saemaul Undong etc

I just want to share what I did this morning. As usual--as one of my annual activities--I had to prepare the stuffs to welcome the participants of saemaul undong program. well, for those who may not know what kind of thing this is...you might as well google it and hopefully that it will give some insight of what it is.
so, I got to get up early to go to Bantul regency, just 20km south of Jogjakarta where I live.
I got to rush to the office to meet my other colleagues to go to the venue of the opening ceremony of saemaul undong activities.
so, this is my 3rd time of having to be engaged or involved in the activities.
some students from several universities in Korea are joining along side with our students from Korean Department Gadjah Mada University. They will be having numerous social and educational activities in two villages at Bantul Regency.
The fact was ....
my students were so eager to participate in the program that at times...I think...they somewhat disregard the fact that the scorching heat of summer in July is terrifying especially in the southern part of Jogja.
But, luckily...I find that most of my students are happy about it.
in the morning..I could not even differentiate my students with those of their Korean counterparts...simply because they were all wearing the same light green t shirt...
I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...