안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Transferring some households

So, it was a month prior my departure to Korea and I got lots of things to do. One of them is managing the current house I am residing in. So, I have been posting an ad of renting my house to anyone interested in living around LA area. (LA: Langgeng Asri :) in Jogja. *chuckles*
Since I need to make sure that anyone who would rent the house would find the place comfy enough to live in, I am rearranging some stuffs and most of the time, I am taking the stuffs out.
so...today, my colleague, ibu Nining, happened to be interested in taking care of my stuffs. In fact, I kinda gave them away to her since she promised to take a good care of them.
So, the nice green sofa bed or bed sofa, a sofa-turn-bed or vice versa a bed-turn-sofa is gone. bye bye.
a cabinet that will hold a 42 inches flat TV is gone, too. bye bye.
a set of furniture for a living room is also gone. bye bye.
a set of small studying table.
a set of water jar and its gallon. bye bye.
and some books related to Korean stuffs.

The great thing about this was that  I felt kinda relieved of having been able to get rid of them--so to speak.
now...I still got to think about the air conditioner that is left behind. I hope the new couple who would stay in the house will let me leave it there for their convenience, if they agree, of course.

The hilarious moment about today was that...we were not able to get the bookshelf out of the room. It was so tall and wide that we could not get it out. But that raised us a question: as to how I managed to get it into the room in the first place.....back in 2005!! aha. I must've forgotten how I put it in in the first place. So, the pictures tell the whole picture of how hectic it was to transfer the stuffs. :)
thank you mbak Nining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...