안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ambarrukmo Plaza

This is the biggest mall in town.
Jogja has more than 5 malls. I think it is more than a small city like Jogja could bargain for.
back to my story.
So, the only mall in town where I often go to with my family is Amplaz (the short form of Ambarrukmo Plaza which is affectionately given by the locals in town). I think at least once a week I go there, either for shopping or sightseeing.
Most of them I do both. And mos of the time, I do it along with my children, even during shopping.
not a good idea, though. But, it seems that taking a stroll inside this particularly glitzy mall in town is a cooling-down remedy for a days' work:) naah...not really. But, still I love going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...