안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Indonesian Course for PUFS students

Summer comes. And one of the routine activities that I usually come up to encounter is having this so-called summer class for Korean students (who come to Jogja on purpose) to learn the language and its culture.
so, as usual, just like any other previous years that I have been into, my colleagues and I are having this classes specially designed for them.
this time around, there are only 4 students. Aided by my fellow students as Liaison officer of simply called tutors, we are armed with everyday's programs so as to make the 3-week course run smoothly as expected and planned.
this is just the first week and 2 more weeks to go.
Looks like I got to squeeze my own program and plans of arranging my August departure to Korea within this tightly scheduled program. Gosh, I know that I can manage it, but still, the idea of the coming away from this sleepy Jogja seems too big to swallow. But, hey..this is the life changing experience that I got to do..:)
back to this PUFS students
They seem to pretty much enjoy their stay here; after all, this has been one of the purposes of coming down to Jogja: learning the language and get themselves soaked with endless possibilities of cultural (mini) shocks--as much as they could get...so as to learn deeply into Indonesian (read: Javanese) culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...