안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 31, 2011

Home-made cookies

Making home-made cookies? well, why not. When it comes to cooking, my wife can be considered one among the best> :) for sure, I am not boasting. (sorry, mama). But I think I am right, right? If you do not same the same idea about how good you are....you could tell me:)
In between, she would just let the kids do the stuffs of their own.
So...this time...she is making cookies and for sure, Eyra and Freya would love to mingle, let themselves hooked and preoccupied with cookies making.
hmm.....colorful garnishing time! 
 It is just like painting and coloring the cookies any way they like it. And that is what they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...