안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hanseo University

Today, I met the team from Hanseo University, Korea--for its 11the time in a row since 2006.
How could I remember it?
well the fact was that....I could not believe what I just received from Hanseo. I never thought that they would give me a certificate of appreciation for simply helping them out during their stay in Jogja whenever they are in our campus, Jogjakarta, and Puton village - Bantul--the place where they have been conducting their community service program (KKN program) since 2006.
I was so humbly touched by this generous surprise. * speechless*
Not that I wanted it. No....never have I had the slightest idea of being appreciated in the way I got it today.
simply.....I could not say no to this. It was an honor to have this.

to sum up: it's been a rewarding experience for me to accompany Hanseo University volunteers whenever they come and visit UGM and their village: Puton village.
I think I am blessed to have witnessed such a dedication as shown by Hanseo University who keeps sending its volunteers to Jogja....continuously since the 2006 earthquake. It is remarkable in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...