안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another day @the office

...for audit.
yep, this has been the 2nd academic audit that we got to prepare. Two auditor came to our office for auditing (for sure) how we managed the department for the past one year. Once again, the flashbacks of what we did last year flung to my mind. Not that I felt this kind of activities a bit so tedious that I'd prefer to have it felt than thought of; no. Instead, I find it easy as well as rewarding at the same time to have this cycle of auditing system.

As time passes by, I find it hard to comprehend that at times we need to keep enhancing our performance. (to make things even more intriguing: it happens every year). I got to pull myself together....:)

Luckily though, the audit went well as planned. No need to worry *hakuna matata*
See? just when I was writing something about serious stuff...something as trivial as *Lion King* crossed my mind ...in a flip of second. LoL:) hehe. And this is how it works sometimes.
It never occurred to me that at times I find myself a bit cheesy and....easy going as well.
Guess...it is all due to the fact that I start to thinking and preparing about what I am planning to do...instead of what I must do at the moment.
period.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...