안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Taman Safari Indonesia in East Java (Jawa Timur)

It was also a recollection of our trip to Safari Park in East Java. Along with other members of our Center for Language Training, we had this wonderful time there.
Eyra was still about 2 or 3 years old, I guessed.


So, we had this unforgettable time of beating the specially designed off-track attractions.
Taking picture with the lovely cubs was one of my favorite moments.
I think …going there again with Freya would be a great treat.
Hmmm but when…guess…I could do it later on after going back (or in between) from KoreaJ
I heard that this Taman Safari has changed a lot and it offers great attractions that compete with those in Singapore terutama untuk Special Effect shownya (di sini ada Journey to Temple of Terror)  and Hongkong. Bahkan Dolphin Bay Area taman Safari ini telah mengalahkan Hong Kong. Terbaik beritanya. hmm jadi penasaran nich.:) 


2 comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...