안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's the new me


Having been in the position of being the man-behind-the-screen kind of guy; it never occurred to me that I should have thought of ways to promote myself in ways I could never imagine as being possible. And that is exactly what I encountered today.
It just slapped me right on the face.
Never had I been this delusional that I was the only one who should be in charge of everything that is being run in the office.
I got this message unnoticed for quite some time. I never thought that it was meant for me--well, it was not.
But the idea of being someone who should face and come up and say something about something has always made me perturbed and bombarded with questions as to whether I should step up and do something about something.
It turned out that I should just stay away or back myself off the radar:)
so...that is exactly just what I am doing at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...