안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Saemaul Undong (part 2)

at the day and almost and the same time as the visit of Hanseo's, I got another program to attend. This is the visit of Saemaul Undong team from Gyeongsangbuk-do (North Gyeongsang Province), Korea. So, I started early this morning to attend the opening ceremony of Hanseo KKN Program at the main building UGM only to find that it was already 830 when the program was supposed to begin. But due to other preparations, it did not start until 8.45. Ok-lah..
then, just when I thought that the program would be over around 10, it went on until 11.
the thing was....I got to start and welcome the Saemaul Undong team at 10.30. So, I got no other choice but to ask Sani and Yeti who were in charge of the team to take the team around the campus for a short-sightseeing of the campus.
Luckily..I managed to be at campus again at around 11 and directly opened the ceremony.
Some last-minute welcoming remark as well as last-minute call to students' performance did go well.
What a day.:). July 21, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...