안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Even with its flaws, TV would be poorer without Glee

Yup, I kinda agree with Lowry, Brian (December 29, 2009). "2009: No room for error".Variety (Reed Business Information). Retrieved July 7, 2011.


It has been like two months since the last time I watched Glee season 2 where it all ended.
The memories that I have while watching and following the steps, ups and downs of glee casts have been lingering on my mind. once again, the music featured in the show has been indeed one of my daily doses:) 



Never joke about it, though. it seemed so nice to be true...despite its flaws--as any other show would have, too.
But....there again.....TV is a kinda a poor thing since the Glee show is over.
Guess...I got to wait for another start of the new season.
Where would I watch it? in Korea? hmmm....hopefully it is going to be easily shown there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...