안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, September 29, 2011

My first Smartphone

Although I don't think I am smart enough to use it:(
I am afraid that I bought it simply because everyone is using it in Korea. Korean people, especially those in their teens and younger generations, are those who are the lucrative market for the smartphone and i-phone. That's about it.
So, I came to the phone store with two ambiguity on my mind....as to buy smartphone or just a regular phone. After all, I would only need the phone to talk and send sms.
I do not need any internet access since I got it in my dorm.

But, the temptation to buy the smartphone was so strong..that I ended up buying the smart one:)
I bought LG LU 6800. I think  I got to make sure that I can use it as I would like to have it.^^
But, the thing is...I do need time to adjust myself in using it.
After all, I have to make sure that I make the best use of this handphone because it is 35,000 Won per month. I got to do this right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...