안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, March 29, 2012

Paper work ^^

 Not the kind of paper that I got to submit for my school's project. It's my daughter's project. Well, Eyra bought this fancy paper with which she can make any paper toys. There are--of course--an instruction guide as to how to make some animals from the paper. The problem: she did not want to do it alone.
So, what was supposed to be a child-play turned out to be a daddy-play.
She even insisted me on painting or even making some collars on the cats I made.
Not to mention the toiling of colored paper that we needed to choose to soothe her taste.
All in all, the almost-midnight activity such as this toy-paper making has become my daughters' preoccupation.
Ok...they look cool, too--luckily.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...