안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, October 21, 2013

A Stroll Along Gangnam Area (part 1)

I was taking Mr. Nugroho, who's been in Seoul for a mere 2 months, to see Seoul. Well, we're up to buying something as he needed more 'stuffs'. So, I took him to Coex Mall only to find that it's mostly closed due to the renovation.
so, we ended up going up to the East Gate of Coex Mall and found that that there was this flower exhibition.
*it looks like Chester from Alice in Wonderland. 
Then..some other 'float' of flowers decked on the entrance hall. 
Oh, it was the World Trade Center's flower festival. 
Well, it's not as huge as I thought it would be, though. 
okay...then we strolled around to Bogeunsa temple which is located just around the corner of Coex mall. I think I'd better take him there to see the Buddhist temple's view. 
I didn't know as to whether people do flock to this temple on a daily basis or was it just a coincidence that there was this 'festivity' going on. 
Either way, it was a good thing to be able to witness the charms of this temple with its adherents doing their rituals.  
Candles lit and incense with its fragrance....
I spotted two monks were about to do their ritual of circulating the temple to give blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...