안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 12, 2013

------------------->>>Rush

With all the hype and the fuzz that most of the reviewers mentioned, I got pumped up to see what it was about. Surely I wanted to dip myself into this F1 movie.
Not an F1 lover myself, I didn't know what to expect from the movie. Nothing.
bought the ticket, got myself seated and let myself immersed into the movie.....
and...
I was blown away in slow-motion-mode.
WAIT. wasn't supposed to be a FAST-packed movie?
It WAS.
But...the movie was so good that I was like in a slow-motion-mode enjoying every detail of it.
Now I know that there used to be two rival racers who kept on competing to beat each other in the 1970s.
I was then still a toddler in the 1970s..that having myself watched the movie..was truly a kind of 'oh-my-goodness-so-that-was-the 70's-looked like....at least through the F1 point of view.
The movie is 50% drama and 50% action. A balanced movie with a heart.
Now I came to learn about Niki Lauda and James Hunt.
Gosh...I even remember their names vividly without having to look it up anywhere.
(**** out of 5 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...