안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Eyra's Autumn Field Trip

The problem is that I couldn't remember where she went to. :(
I know..I know..I should've memorized or found some notes about it.
But this is the facade of the very place she went to. 
It looks like some kind of museum. 
The girls.
The boys.
Hmm ...yes..they're taller than the girls. 
Eyra and her classmates.
Their 'green' uniform--the characteristics of Eyra's elementary school. 
It looks like it's the whole bunch of classmates. 
Lunch time. They brought along their own lunch box.  
and the boys, too..apparently. 
Yebin and Eyra's inseparable friendship.
I am glad that Eyra could get along well with her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...