안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thor & Gravity: worth-to-wait movies? Looks to be so..

Got a chance to see 'Rush' @ CGV Youido. and I was passing through an ad about the coming movie: THOR. If I got it correctly, Korea would be ahead of other countries in premiering THOR: The Dark World. hmmm..I wonder what would the catch be..for having it premiered right here in Korea, first? 
and..I think it looks like it is being serious. Judging from the huge poster of THOR dropped down at the main atrium of IFC Mall @ Youido, I guess...it's gonna be so.
so, seen from the trailer- I think I may have to watch it.:-)
Then...I was going out of the theater where I watched 'RUSH' only to find that another coming-soon movie (in Korea): the much-talked-about Gravity is about to hit IMAX 3D in Korea.
what about this one?
I have to make sure that I am in it when it's premiering in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...