안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Indonesian Film Festival 2013 @ CGV Yongsan (part 2)

Yes, the line up of movies did not satisfy what I'd expected because I wanted to see more about classical movies, too. But, I understand that the first Indonesian Film Festival ever held in Korea was carried out to give a chance for Koreans and Indonesians living in Seoul to see what they might be missing for the past two years.
So, only representative movies were selected to sort of present 'representatives of Indonesian current cinema.' 
Movie goers could enjoy lounge prior to entering the venue... 
opps..the same pics. 
*But I found the poster ludicrous :-) I mean..the sentence's not finished, yet.
"Let's go on the mysterious film journey across 17,508"
what? ....across 17,508 ...? islands, maybe? 
So, the first movie I happened to see was 9 Summers 10 Autumns.
and it was a surprise for me because mr. Alex Komang, the director as well as one of the actors in the movie did come to Korea and gave us a small preview of what the movie was all about. 
oh, I couldn't believe it.
But...this really made me want to give applause to the committee.
*thanks for bringing the movies to Korean cinema...
next year, again? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...