안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Daesong-ri Weekend Trip (part 7)

A view on the river edge.  
Another commotion: the only reason? yes...the loop. the magnifying loop.  
this is what made the kids go nuts whenever a shrub, tiny insect, or any kind small plants were inserted into it. 
As for me, I'd rather 'plunge' myself into the wonder of nature surrounding us.
I never take a moment to capture and admire their beauty until...
I could zoom it.... 
Hmm...so peacefully dangling.....^-^ (don't know how to express it:-)
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
oh, did I mention that cyclists passed us by every now and then? 
another view that captured my eyes: they're just laid there..I mean...just shrubs and wild flowers living scattered...around the park, under the trees, barely visible..
yet..if we take a moment to admire their being ALIVE...
it really IS a blessing. Subhanallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...