안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Seoul Fireworks Festival 2013: Part 4 - A Sequence of Delights

A delight of wonder...from afar.
but..wait until.... 
this one got my eyes popped up:) I mean...this was really a feast to the eyes.
and..yes..the 3-D effect of watching it live......!~ 
Another nucleus-spark-like burst.... 
An ice cream with two cones on top one after another...and melting:-) 
another typical shape of fireworks sparks...hmm well,.. 
another typical spark we can skip...
...
can we skip this one....it looks like we could. 
But I couldn't. The crisp sound of the red tiny dots of sparks...perturbed me...so as to keep me glued on them. 
Another typical one, but this one's so bright in color and height that I couldn't put it down. A bright night view over Han River.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...