안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 5, 2013

October Art Festival @ Sejong Center 2013 (part 1)

After I heard that more festivals were being held @ Gwanghwamun area, I rushed myself after my weekend 'duty' in Youido. With a smile on my face, I walked down the vast area of Central Seoul: Gwanghawamun....to immerse myself...in....
concerts, shows, acrobatic show, and other performances displayed along the vast lanes @ Gwanghwamun. 
This is one of them. 
It's a mini concert highlighting the movie soundtracks (including the songs!).
It's one of the performances we can find during the October Art Festival @ Sejong Center 2013. 
With a great outdoor view, I mean..the weather being nice--not that cold, not that hot--, with a good sound system that is loud enough to bring us into the world of movies in an afternoon @ Central Seoul, what more could I ask for?
Free of charge.
Performance under the blue sky.
Oh, by the way..there were other worth-enjoying performances in other parts of the Gwanghwamun square....
so I guess I got to go have a look....
But, before that...let my camera take the last one shot of the whole ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...