안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wedding Ceremony (part 3): A Traditional One

 Being immersed in the procession... 
The groom was waiting to meet the bride. 
Along came the bride, with her adorned costume, she took a slight bow before proceeding to the wedding altar. 
First, the groom had to wash his hands.  I think it's a kind of symbol for purification before taking a vow to marry. 
Then, it's the bride's turn to do the same. 
Up they went into the altar... 
And...after this, I couldn't make out what's going on. I was too far away from the altar that I think I got to dash myself in, had I really wanted to take a closer look.  
The path leading towards the altar. 
Eyra, Freya, and their Mom were enjoying the wedding process. I wonder what Eyra and Freya were thinking as the process took place. 
I could only capture it from afar. 
oh, well..I might as well take a moment to capture the statue of King Sejong.
Yes, this wedding venue was in King Sejong Wedding Hall. 
Another look at how the process was developing.
Now the bride and the groom were sitting right in front of the altar. 
'Now, you may kiss the bride'
(wish I'd zoomed it in)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...