안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Daesongri Weekend Trip (part 8)

Another flower so tiny that I wouldn't have noticed it, had my guide not informed us about it. I got to zoom them with my camera to know how intricately amazing these tiny flowers were. See the soft hairs(?) protruding on their shafts? 
Then..let's go on walking towards another section of the riverbank.... 
Where we could see diamond-skinned tree: that's how I remember them.
Well, the exfoliated ehmmm I mean...peeled-off skin of the trees were in the shape of diamond-like shapes....!!that's why. 
and..we still had a long way to go through....what to see next. 
a silhouette of the trees.... 
oh..no...not again. I didn't know what they're peeping into... 
But..one thing for sure...another cute flower just sprung out to catch my attention.
Just look at the purple pollen inside this white flower! priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...