안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Idul Adha /Eid-al Adha 1434 H

The morning shower and the chilling weather made it even more .....
I got to pray in the 1st underground floor due to the full capacity of the main floor at Masjid. Well, it's warmer inside, thank God. 
My 3rd Eid-al Adha in Korea.  
After the prayer, people started to peer out of the main praying hall and got down the stairs to meet their friends. 
I only had a chance to take a moment with Sulis and his wife--who just arrived a week earlier. 
As for me, kids went to school since it was not a national holiday in Korea. 
I was lucky to be able to perform the Eid-al Adha prayer at 10 am since my class would not have begun until 12 at that day.
So...It's a kind of different feeling..having to celebrate one of the most important dates in Islamic calender.....without any friends to hang out with. ^^ sure I did meet friends quite a lot of them...it's just that the rain scattered us around..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...