안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hi Seoul Festival 2013 (part 4)

I am still at the Zero-G Threesome! 
I kept on asking myself as to why they were wearing sunglasses. 
To 'help them hide' and to hinder them from being distracted by the cheering crowds:-) 
They're like this for about 30 minutes. 
'Ouch, my back....." 
This is the brochure of Hi Seoul FEstivaL.
Let's play on the streets.
This is a really cool way to make a presentation of what Seoul really is--in term of cultural performances. 
I mean..there are lots of activities to see and go through. 
The whole map of Hi Seoul Festival venues.
scattered around Gwanghwamun, Jongno, City Hall, Cheonggyecheon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...